Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tired but fun!!

Wow , wat a tired day !! Go shopping wif sis and aunt for almost 5 hours jor….lolx…my leg nid massage ady…haha…anywhr….it’s worth la…at least I cn have a look at the shirt tat are nice and I plan to buy it for CNY ….my aunt jz busy buying the kitchen utensils …wa…there reali gt many kind of utensils…now I only noe tat the tea spoon and the coffee spoon is not the same at all…even eat cake also have their own fork…well…I do not interested at tis…so jz…looking thr only…coz for me…wat spoon oso cn use to take food to eat….no nid so many type of spoon…quite ma fan de…but gt ppl quite interested at those kind of thing…they love to investigate those kitchen utensils…
Opps…nearly forgot jor…I saw a a few cute bear bear …gt big big de…gt small small de…they are so cute …if those bear belongs to me…so good…lolx…so greedy de r…hehe…those bear also expensive la…bt got one nt so expensive…gt 70 % discount…it cute and I like it…so I decided to buy it when I gt enough money…coz I nid to spend my money wisely…I nid to buy reference book de…bear bear…wait me ya…I will be back !!
Aiya…Monday dono how a…2 places I oso wan 2 go….mummy don’t noe gif mou…nt dare to ask a…tat day sis go camp jor…she will free a bit gua…one is my frenz de b’day…moreover jieqi come bek from Singapore leh…may be next time cannot meet her always le…at night , primary sch de frenz gt party…. I wan 2 chat wif primary frenz too…long time din c them…miss them so much…my head big ady…hw leh?hw leh?if I cn drive myself sure no problem la I think….coz mummy no nid fetch me…so I cn go 2 places le…wat cn I do nw?recently…reali make me very fan a…wan shout out loud loud a…

18-12-2008

No comments: