Friday, December 5, 2008

4-12-2008

2day, I jz finish watching <<最美丽的第七天>>.It’s a quite touching movie.I almost cry throughout the movie especially the last part.The movie gt 2 story…1 is funny de n another is touching de…both story gif me a lot of inspiration and encouragement.We must look 4ward our lives and be positive 2wards our lives.Every problem have their solutions.After finish watching the movie ,my eye 肿了 coz cry too much le…its too touching ( in my opinion la)
2day , she receive a call from him…she quite surpise….coz she thought he was at work at that time…原来he was on leave 2day…dono y she very happy 2 receive his call….they chat 4 a while…she smile throughout the time they chat…he oso quite happy 2day…he said he was quite tired wo…暗示the girl massage 4 him….so sweet…^^
2day I have a look on my sch mag jor…it quite nice…haha…of coz …the editorial member hv put their effort 2 produce such a great sch mag…thx the teacher 2 guide us too….n the members hv put their hand 2gether 2 produce the sch mag…hope the sch authorities and the student will like the design of the mag…I hope 2 hv another chance 2 join editorial boards in the future…I feel happy when I work as an editor…especially after I hv finish a piece of works…2 join the editorial boards is my wish now…although sometimes is quite busy and must finish the work on time…bt I think I cn manage it well…wat u think?

No comments: