Friday, January 2, 2009

Everything seem so down

Wat a boring X’mas ….nt sunny….everything seem look sad…although I sleep till 11.00am something but the time still pass slowly
My mood 2day also not sogood….dono y…
Sit at the sofa ntg 2 do….wanna sleep again…
2nite go to aunt house ….hv a wedding dinner ….2mrw go to restaurant to hv wedding dinner….dono 2nite gt anything fun mou a….the only thing in my mind nw is wat shoes should I wear 2nite?cnt wear high heel coz vy inconveince,cnt jz wear slippers,aiya….dono a….noe wat clothes to wear but dono wat shoes…reali….make ppl vy fan a….no nid wear la….haiz….
Go 2 c baby photo….it will make me more happy….n listen song too…

11.45pm
I back home ady….the food thr boleh tahan only….anywhere I’m hungry so jz eat only…I gt c the photo…emmm…nt so nice….nt the ppl nt nice…is the photo effect not nice…the pose nt varied…the wedding grown jz normal bt it’s nice…
Finally , I nid 2 wear high heel shoe…no choice….my leg nw on rest coz jz nw wear the shoe walk here n there to take the food
Last year de X’mas leh jiu my 表姐married,tis year is my aunt,next year de X’mas dono g twat program leh?hehe^^….hope I cn go out at nite to celebrate wif frenz….

No comments: