Friday, January 2, 2009

Yeah ,yeah , yeah , I gt my CNY clothes

2day , wake up at 12 noon …..after having my brunch,I go to aunt house….my second aunt nid go back to KL ady….when she go back to KL means tat the holiday comes to end n the sch is reopen ady …bt tis year my holiday is until March….haha….at aunt house….they talk many jokes…vy funny r….the jokes a bit fei fei de…
Hurray…I gt my new clothes and shoes for my CNY …..although the shoes is nt last time I saw tat one…coz tat one out of stock ady…so I buy others one…the shoe I buy also nice n special too…my parents have use a lot of money….thx mummy n daddy hehe^^
When I buying the clothes at Padini shop …..i saw my dear….dono y my heartbeat rare so fast….vy nervous like tat ….the heart seem like wan to jump out like tat….y like tat geh?my sis oso curious about tat

1 comment:

yeAn said...

wow....why pump so fast leh....hehe