Sunday, January 18, 2009

Yeah , I gt a job ady!!

2day , go to Kam Benar bookshop to interview . The boss say she need to think think 1st wo …she seem like a bit ba bei…then evening she call me ….and I get the job….yeah…I can start counting money as day goes by le…RM18 1 day ….start work from 8.30am to 5.30 pm …….and I off at Sunday …dono y gt a bit nervous…2mrw nid to go work le…I gt tell kar xin and hoo jing ….kar xin sat that boss a bit scary wo…make me scared scared too….hoo jing say work at thr quite good wo….that comfort me a bit la….bt I gt no chance to tell my dear….he working 8 hours tis month…tis morning he gt MSN wif me…bt I din tell him I go to work coz tat time I oso haven go to interview….tis fri Miss Lim retired le…after the ceremony…dono cn go shopping mou a ….ok ls…sleep 1st ….2mrw nid wake up early a

6-1-2009

No comments: