Sunday, January 18, 2009

Alone….workload still the same

Start from 2day , I will work at my sch de bookshop alone…last time my partner will go other sch 2 help out ….myself still cn handle the students….coz after the book season….then will be less students come to buy book
Working reali tired…..and have to sacrifice some of the entertainment…after bek home….take a bath …..dinner…..then read newspapers….sometime want to read books also cnt coz too tires ady….nid 2 sleep ady…if working at an office,will it also busy like tis?
2day , Phek Yen say to me tat , 我的另一半must noe hw to comfort me vy well….if nt me will vy cham….everything also will worried myself….she say so coz she realize it….i agree….i nid to find someone who cn comfort me when I sad n make me happy ….and I ady found

16-1-2009

No comments: