Thursday, May 14, 2009

4th day of sch...

orientation week end le...2mrw start to go in class...next monday after recess will start lesson le...my class is 6R1...almost all the 5SC1 girls oso same claz wif me...our class teacher is mr. t.j.He is a humerous teacher.i think when the chemistry lesson on , v won feel boring n sleepy...i oso same claz wif danson tang r...haha
finally , i get the transfer form...hope the sch fast fast send to jpn...sam tet start lesson le...sam tet oso start interview for prefect , librarian , editor n usst...i don wan left behind a....hope they have second intake when i go in ....
i start to fan le....i dono go where for my tt...the tt centre tat i go when i was in f5 do not teach f6...i nid to go to town for my tt in f6...i have transport problem le...i don wan burden my mummy to fetch me...she need to busy wif her housework...and i dono go whr for my physics tt...all my frenz take bio...i'm the oni of them take physics...luckily marrie oso take physicsbut she oso dono go whr tt ....
next week start to busy lu....

No comments: