Saturday, June 20, 2009

before and after the holiday

my frenz had complaint me din update my blog for a long time ady...sorry la...i'm quite busy la....gt a lot of homework r n tuition too...
before the june holiday....sch days quite senang de...nt much homework n can do revision everyday....bt after holiday the homework gain weight le....so many....and the daily rountine very pack too....our sch haven start the 4pm sch dismissed system...if nt more busy...i think tat time vy late at nite oni cn sleep lo....
i haven get the transfer to sam tet too...hope it will faster...i scared cnt cope wif wat they have done so far a....
wat sch rules is tat...my hair ady short de le...still asked me to clip my hair...dono wat the problem...reali omg...make me feel vy angry a....jz because of the sch rules i don like the sch n some of the teacher reali like to self praising delo...scared ppl dono hw good their sch is...reali behtahan a...
2mrw nid go starwalk o....dono can meet those frenz which din c long time jor mou leh?

No comments: