Sunday, May 10, 2009

holiday end le....nid to start a new life le...

i cnt get the jpa scholarship....as i said b4i can accept the result....there were many ppl apply tis scholarship n many ppl qiang zhe wan tis scholarship...thx 4 giving me a chance to go for the interview....nw i will make my appeal....c whether cn get it anot....if reali cannot....i won gif up my study like tat as there were many way n hope in our life...be optismis in ur life is most important....
a long holiday will end soon....2mrw i nid to go to sch le....i think a busy study life will start soon too....n i awaiting it...i like study life most....2mrw oso can c bek most of my classmate n frenz....so happy to c them..i think 2mrw v will chat non-stop lo...wat oso chat....haha....the sch sure vy noisy de....wakakaka....
hope i can fast fast transfer to sam tet la....don wan stay at rps too long time a...i don like tat sch a...many of my frenz oso don like tat sch a....
all the best to me n my frenz....

1 comment:

vivian♥ said...

hey my fren...jz drop by 2 say hello!!!^^...yea,not getting jpa is nt d end of d world...gambateh!!^^