Monday, July 6, 2009

life wif homework

wa...so many homework r....especially the maths paper 2...teacher wan us do all the exercise r...so many...dono nid how long to finish it lo....although one week oni gt 1 lesson bt is enough le...the homework many till geng...bt the way of teaching of my maths s teacher quite weird....say say n show show jiu ok le....geng...her writing on blackboard vy difficult to c de a...so light....2day is my 1st time enter her lesson....gif me a shock tim....aiyaya...
my interview success ady....i cn be prefect le....think bek of tat day my interview...i din do well....vy nervous when facing the committee....mei yee said dono i nervous n scared wat...jpa i oso nt so scared...dono y when interview prefect i so nervous....anywhr i will try my best to perform my responsibilities well....
2day i quite sad because my frenz din tell me the homework tat should do for maths s...i ady keep on asking wat homework nid to do for every subject when i first enter the claz...they ady told me...yet still gt homework din tell me nid to do....alasan is 4get ady...wat the bad alasan is....homework oso cn 4get?????ok fine...if reali 4get jor then when u do y don u inform me oso?at last u rmb to do bt hw about me?wat oso dono....i oso dono hw to explain to the teacher when the teacher asked me...luckily the teacher din asked oso....quite disappointed....sometimes i wonder y i so good to frenz...bt at laz wat do i get?bt life cnt without frenz....frenz cn help u a lot....i still finding a true frenz....
2mrw will take class potrait o....quite excited about it...haha...

No comments: